Thursday, September 10, 2009

WNN Interviews Blue Dog Democrat (BDD)

WNN:  Ok, let’s get straight to the big issue – health care.  Where do you stand on this?
BDD:  I oppose Barack Obama’s health care plan and his whole radical progressive agenda.  He has been a disaster for this country, definitely one of the worst presidents of all time.
WNN:  But you supported Obama for president, right?
BDD:  No way!  I voted for John McCain
WNN:  And you’re a Democrat, right?
BDD:  Yes, I am.  I was even chair of the local party.  You see the Democratic Party is a big-tent party.  There is certainly room for people who do not support any of the party’s policies or candidates. 
WNN:  What do you favor?
BDD:  I’m a George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan Democrat.  I favor Republican ideas, Republican policies, and Republican candidates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!